Save yourself a lot of hassle with Andermatt’s liquid spray. Traditionally DE comes in powder form, but with a liquid spray simply shake the bottle and spray on housing, perches, resting areas and/or dust baths. Comes as a 1 L ready-to-use spray bottle with trigger included.
What is DE?
Diatomaceous earth is a fast-acting, natural powder made of fossilised algae skeletons. It’s a great natural solution to prevent and treat against many types of mites and crawling insects, including red mite/chicken mite.
But not all DEs are created equal!
But don’t just use any DE – have full peace of mind with InsectoSec.
Did you know most DEs are unregistered (and therefore illegal)? This means their contents, safety and effectiveness have not been tested. They could be useless, or even dangerous. InsectoSec is fully registered in the UK.
- Extremely high-grade with tightly maintained production process
- The ONLY licensed organic product on the market 100% organic and environmentally friendly
- Approved for use in Lion Mark egg production
- Proven efficacy against crawling insect and mite pests
- Can be safely used around chickens
- Zero egg withholding period
- OF&G approved